Thursday, November 03, 2005

Starting Own Business??!!!

Sian liao man. Lim peh now working lor. But its so so sian cos after the nite shift dun have a direct rest day. Si beh tired one lor. Today go meet up with one of my frens who is actually also interested in starting his own business. So we were sharing ideas with each other and he also agree with lim peh that the transportation business is a really good idea and also can become a feasible one. The only thing that is really the stumbling block for every business is the wonderful word, $money$. Sigh! Seems like everyone who wishes to start-up always have to settle the money problem. Then I raised up the Kopi tiam idea he also say its one of the best way to do business but again.... $money$ issues.
Sigh... Lim peh now keep thinking, if I can get the rite ppl and the rite investors to share the same vision as I have, sure will make it big. Got a fren tell me actually to go visit his MLM type of job. But seriously speaking, lim peh already very skeptic of MLM liao. Kana a few times liao in my life by those whom lim peh trust. But now, lim peh see this idea very gian cos its a slimming type of idea & lim peh becoming pui liao after NS. NB!!! All cos of the si bei ho liao makan and also all those sitting down in office. Somemore shift work so cannot exercise properly also. How to maintain the weight. This plan my this fren show me make me gian but the price very painful lei. Kao!!! 1.4k for 5 wks program or 400 for 9 days program. Damn headache now. Cos my other fren, K, also doing sama sama product. Head si bei pain cos dun want to hurt both parties. Sigh... Wat to do?? Now really have to give this matter a very good thinking.
Now me go start to think..... Mst hang this sign out liao...
" HALT!! STOP WHERE YOU ARE!! THINKING IN PROCESS!! DO NOT DISTURB!!!! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home